Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
Under direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator (HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher medical professional, the Physician’s Assistants (PA) and Nurse Practitioners (NP) will assist the Physician in all medical care and treatment of the patient population including but not limited to behavioral health disorders. The PA and NP will coordinate the patient plan of care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in collaboration with the healthcare team and in compliance with all agency, local, state, federal laws and regulations.
• Completion of a master’s program in nursing (NPs) or an accredited education program for PAs
• Previous correctional/detention facility experience
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience
• Unrestricted current license, certification or registration in state of practice - must maintain all certifications, educational requirements, licensing, etc.
• Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
• Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS and PALS (where applicable) certification through AHA
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer