• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
The Residential Treatment Assistant provides front line support to residents in the living units by continuously monitoring resident and unit activities. Serves as a member of the treatment team while assuring a therapeutic milieu and safety of the living unit.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work or criminal justice field preferred
Direct care experience in a mental health or forensic mental facility, security residence or correctional facility preferred.
Healthcare, mental health or human services experience a plus.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.