• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
Wellpath licensed professional counselors also refers to Mental Health Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), or Mental Health Professional. Please check with our recruiter to see if you are the right fit.
Wellpath licensed professional counselors serve our mission of providing hope and healing by delivering compassionate, ethical, and quality care to patients in correctional and hospital settings. Our mental health staff have a unique opportunity for professional growth and make a significant difference in the lives of many through their work with diverse populations and caring for a broad range of clinical diagnoses.
As a Wellpath Licensed Professional Counselor you will
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Education for Mental Health Professional:
Experience for Mental Health Professional:
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health Professional:
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.